Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...... a day late!

Hi there.....everyone.......
    It's been a wonderful weekend....with friends and family.  On Friday, we went for a fish fry at Vango's with our friend, Diana.  It was a loud and crazy crew at the restaurant.......poor Dom got sick, as a result of eating a combination of foods.....so he wasn't doing too well for a couple of days!  He just now starting to feel better.....maybe it was a touch of the flu!!???
   On Saturday morning, I went out for breakfast with Mike and Kirsti, the two kids, and Cathy (the other grandma....."Nana") at the Sweetwater Cafe....What a nice Valentine's Day get-together!  I love having breakfast, when someone else cooks it!
    Then the rest of day just flew by........Dom and I watched some movies at home in the evening and drank a glass (or two) of wine, ate some chocolates and  watched "Sleepless in Seattle"!!
    This morning Dom and I  downhill skied  at Marquette Mtn. and then in the afternoon, I cross-country skied with my friend at Blueberry Ridge.... but it was too icy and cold!  Barb and I made it around the loop in record time because of the ice conditions on the track....good arm work out!  LOL
     We have figured out how to Skype the kids ......so we visited with Trina and Jon tonight, along with the kids....Natalie was so cute!  She was dressed in her pirate costume, that I had sent along for her birthday!  I can't believe that she will be two years old tomorrow.....already!  Morgan was all excited about the trucks he was playing with and watching TV.  Those two kids are so darn cute!  They keep Trina and Jon  "on their toes!"
   Well, tomorrow is another day......another work week!  But it'll be only a four-day week for me.  I'm taking Friday off, since the kids are coming into town for the sled dog races.......I'll write more in a few days...........'thinking about all of you :-)

No comments: