Dom enjoyed the evening out. He had never been to a movie on "Tuesday" night, where you bring your own popcorn container.........then they fill it for one dollar! (No matter how big the container is!!!...no kidding!) So needless to say, I brought out two popcorn bowls, but we had to wait in line for about 15 minutes for our turn to get the popcorn....the theater lobby was full of people, waiting for their chance to fill their bags and bowls. It was too funny of a scene....you would have had to be there! Some of the people were bummed out because they had raised the rate from 50 cents to one dollar last week!!!!! HHhmmm...it must be a sign of the times! :-)
Well, I need to get ready for school........I have a meeting all day to choose a new social studies series for the school district....AND then we are practicing for a play performance with our drama club students after school.......it's a cute play....."The Fisherman and his Wife"........the kids love performing on stage.....so I need to keep my energy level up! Ha!
Have a great day, everyone....
1 comment:
I love your posts too ;-)! LOVE TRINA
Post a Comment