Hey there......I will try to blog (for the third time!)..... I accidentally didn't save the other attempts the correct way, so I lost all the pictures, etc. Geez.......but I don't give up! Spencer just turned 9 months old and Stella is 2 1/2 years old. Here is Spencer, sitting on the "big bed" in Kim's bedroom.....he's thinking he's such a big boy....look at that grin! And here is Stella, eating her favorite food......Jello jigglers!
We had a nice weekend......it was actually a lot warmer! So on Sunday, I downhill skied with Dom (for a couple of hours) and then later in the afternoon, I did some cross-country skiing with my friend, Barb. I wanted to send some recent pictures of Stella and Spencer to all of you. They are growing and changing so fast.
So let's see if I can do this for you.....Meanwhile, school is nuts....the kids are so excited about the upcoming Valentine's Day .....we'll celebrate on Friday, with a party, etc. All for now.....I want to see if this saves and is ready to view......Later....
No comments:
Post a Comment