Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holiday Wishes...Dec. 27th

Here's a good picture that I snapped on Christmas morning of Spencer and his dad, Mike......It was a great moment in time.....
       Well, I mailed most of the cards today.  I will have to mail a few stragglers tomorrow or Monday, so some of you may have to wait for your card.
        Today we will attend Logan Hedstrom's 1st birthday party at Grandma Knoebel's house.  Kim, Kirsti and her two kids, and I will attend the party.  It should be a fun time, watching all the kids interact!
     Then tonight we are attending the one man show called  "Snowflake" is based on a real person, who lived in Marquette many years ago.  He was a homeless man, from an interesting background.  Gayle LaJoy portrays Snowflake in a clown act of many different scenarios. This mime has taken his story to the stage and he performs all over the United States.  It should be an interesting show.  I hope it is well-attended because he performs very rarely in public.
    All from this end of the world.....until later......

1 comment:

KATRINA said...

Hope Snowflake was good, I remember you taking me to see that as a kid.