Well, this is my official last week of summer vacation, as I will have to be at school next week for two inservice days. Oh well.......time marches on!
I've been having some back trouble lately, so I have been seeing a physical therapist on a regular basis. Stretching and breathing will have to part of my daily routine, in order to get better. I also need to start going to some workout sessions at the gym. Time for a change in daily habits in order to be healthier and stronger!
Dom and I went out for a quick hamburger at the Crossroads Bar last night. Since it was Thursday night, all the bikers gather there for an evening of food and friendly conversations. We even got in on the door prize drawings, and walked out with motorcycle spray cleaner! LOL :-) We also had a nice visit with Diana and Rick and some of our other motorcycle friends.
Thimbleberries are few and far between, due to the fact of little rain in this area. We made only one jar of thimbleberry jam this morning, with a couple of spoonsful of jam for some toast! Yummy!!!!
Tonight we might go to the Boathouse Theater and see Shakespeare's "Mid Summer Night's Dream." It's packed with people down in the harbor, due to the fact we also have a Seafood Festival going on for the community. It's a "happening place to be" at this time of the year :-)
Keep us posted ...... I'm still waiting to see a blog from Katie (hint....hint)
No comments:
Post a Comment